Me Made May 2014

4:17 PM 0 Comments A+ a-




Best laid plans amirite? It's pretty obvious that this blog has been sorely neglected of late but Me Mad May is going to change that! I hope...

I'm taking the pledge and jumping in! I'm borrowing Lauren's terminology on this one. I've haven't regularly sewn in a while and I've gained a some lbs since last time I did sew regularly so I'm hoping to wear one item per day and I'm letting myself repeat items, but not entire outfits. Here it goes!

I, Forrest of Presserfoot Propaganda, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May ’14. I endeavor to wear at least one handmade garment each day for the duration of May 2014, with no 100% outfit repeats.’

I'll be posting daily on my Instagram "forrestnicole" and probably doing a weekly round-up on this blog. See you soon!